- 7075 Billet Lower Aluminum Links
- 4130 Upper Links
- 4130 Link Mounts Chassis and Axle Side
- 4130 1.75in Tubed In Bed Shock Mount Cage
- 4130 Frame Plating with Lateral Support Tubes Laced In
- Billet Lower Shock Clevis's With Custom Spacers
- Rear Sway Bar With Sway Bar arms and Links
- Rear Brake Lines
- Aluminum Skid Plate
- Fabricated Aluminum Wheel Wells
Whats Not Included But Required. Reason for not including these items in above list is because many people already have some them on their truck:
- Currie Enterprises F9 Housing and axles with EWR 10" 3rd Member
- Fox or King 18" 3.0 or 4.0 Bypass Shocks
- Fox or King 2.5x2.5 Travel Bump Stops
- Fox or King 16" 2.5 C/O's
- Fiberwerx Deberti or Similar +4 Bed Side
- Harmon 40 Gallon Underbed Fuel Cell (CARB Legal)
Must Be Installed By SVCOFFROAD or Verified SVCOFFROAD Vendor
SVC Offroad's new Daily Driven 4-Link kit is the ultimate in suspension control for your 2017-2020 Ford Raptor. This kit offers over 20 Inches of rear wheel travel that dramatically transform the capability of your Raptor / F-150. When paired with SVC's front Mid travel kit, your truck will go from fun and fast, to running at the front of the pack no matter what run you're on. This is a traditional and true 4-link setup. No panhard bars or limited short course design. Geometry has been set to achieve amazing traction with excellent body roll control.
The new Link Kit was designed from the ground up utilizing CAD technology and the latest in aerospace engineering to achieve a system that mates perfectly to your chassis. We know how important it is for Raptor owners to maintain their existing bed, so that is what we have done. Gone are the days of chopping off the entire back of your truck, leading to massive long term headaches, diminished value and overly long installs. Our Link kit drops through strategically cut slats and holes in the bed and bolts directly to added pivot points that have been welded directly to the frame. The frame itself gets reinforced with 4130 frame plating and tube gusseting to create triangulation and strength, plus get's tied into a new under the bed 40 gallon fuel cell that maintains CARB compliance, but offers a much better center mass location behind the rear axle. The Bed structure is crafted from the same 4130 chromoly tubing that is found on every Trophy Truck built today. Bed rack layout from tires, gas cans, jack, cooler, battery and fluid tray locations can all be incorporated into the design, or it can be left simple for maximum bed utility.
If you are serious about offroading, and serious about having a no-nonsense truck that eats holes and whoops in the desert, then look no further. The SVC Offroad Ford Raptor Link Kit gives you the ability to finally have your cake, and the ability to eat it too!!!